We take you on a bike ride through the most trendy neighborhoods in the city: Condesa and Roma. Get to know our favorite places and see great street art and architecture.
Minimum age: 2+
Duration: 3 hours
- Round Bike 26'' Riders 4' 11" (150cm) - and Up
- Round Bike 24'' Riders 4' 4"(130cm) - 4' 11"(150cm)
- Round Bike 20'' For Children Under 4'4" (130 cm)
- Tandem Bike 2 People Required
- Collective Bike - Up to 10 People 4 People Minimum
- Collective bike - Additional People Per Person
Explore the Wonders of Mexico City by Bike!
What We Do:
We visit three of the most important markets in the city, each of them unique and different. After this experience, you will have lived the essence of Mexico.
Places We Visit:
- Historical Downtown
- Reforma Avenue
- Sunblock or raincoat (if needed)
- User insurance
- Safety staff
- Food tasting in each Market
- Comfortable clothes for cycling and, depending on the weather, sunscreen and jacket.