We take you on a bike ride through the most trendy neighborhoods in the city: Condesa and Roma. Get to know our favorite places and see great street art and architecture.
All We Need Is Frida
Minimum age: 2+
Duration: 3 hours
- Round Bike 26'' Riders 4' 11" (150cm) - and up
- Round Bike 24'' Riders 4' 4"(130cm) - 4' 11"(150cm)
- Round Bike 20'' Children Under 4'4" (130 cm)
- Tandem Bike 2 People Required
- Collective Bike - Up to 10 People 4 People Minimum
- Collective Bike - Additional People Per Person
Discover the Life of Frida Kahlo While Riding Your Bike!
What We Do:
Take a look at one of the most amazing women and most interesting life stories in history: Frida Kahlo. We take a bike ride visiting the most important stages and characters of her life. It’s a journey you will fall in love with!
Places We Visit:
- Sunblock or raincoat (if needed)
- User insurance
- Safety staff
- Entrance to Casa Azul
- Comfortable clothes for cycling and, depending on the weather, sunscreen and jacket